Learn how Law of Attraction works, get Law of Attraction tips and put these Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction techniques into action using tools on your Smartphone.
This LOA tip is based on two magical Abraham-Hicks Law of Attraction techniques from my favourite Law of Attraction book, Ask And It Is Given, by Jerry & Esther Hicks.
This Law of Attraction tip combines two Law of Attraction techniques – Virtual Reality + Magical Creation Box – from their must-read Law of Attraction guide.
Do you need answers to the questions below?
- What is the Law of Attraction?
- Does Law of Attraction really work?
- How does the Law of Attraction work?
- How to use the Law of Attraction?
- How to apply the Law of Attraction?
- How to practice Law of Attraction?
If you want to learn more about the Law of Attraction, I recommend visiting the Abraham-Hicks Law Of Attraction website, (or, if you prefer video, their Law Of Attraction Youtube Channel) where you’ll find the answers to all these questions.
I had so much fun with these two, magical, Law of Attraction techniques (the book has 22 Law of Attraction steps) that I wanted to share it with everyone who loves Abe.
What Law of Attraction Tools Do You Need?
What you need to practice this Law of Attraction technique:
- A copy of Ask and It is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
- Your Smartphone
- Google Image Search
- Google Drive (or a folder on your computer)
- Pixaloop app (or any video editing app)
How To Apply These Law of Attraction Techniques
The first thing you need to do is go through the Law of Attraction book, Ask and It is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires (or the audiobook on Amazon Audible) – at least until the part where it explains the Virtual Reality and Magical Creation Box techniques.
Then in your Google Drive account or computer, create a new folder called “My Magical Creation Box.”
Go to Google Image Search and type in the keywords for whatever you want to manifest in your life (more money, your dream home, dream vacation, true love, dream family, dream career, etc.).
Download the images that are closest to whatever you want to manifest.
The emotions you feel are everything, you see, so only choose the images that spark those rockets of desire and make you go, “Ooh, I want that!” when you see them.
I wouldn’t worry about copyright issues here, because I don’t recommend sharing your creations with the world.
But, if you want to share your creations publicly, then use images you have the right to edit and share, such as your vacation photos or free stock photos.
Download the Pixaloop app (or any app you prefer that lets you create those beautiful animated videos with magical elements and effects). These apps are some of the best, most fun, Law of Attraction tools.
Now, import the beautiful image you want to use as the base of your creation into the Pixaloop app and start editing.
Use the animate function to make parts of it move (like a waterfall or stream). Add a beautiful sunset or nightscape. Add effects and magical elements. Have fun with it – FUN is the magic word!
Edit the video until it becomes so beautiful and real to you that it triggers only good feelings when you watch it, and all you want to do is look at it all the time.
Make the video at least 30 seconds long (a minimum of 17 seconds of focus is good, according to Abraham-Hicks). This is the Virtual Reality technique in action – focusing your imagination.
The next Law of Attraction step is to upload your creation into your Magical Creation Box in your Google Drive (or in a folder on your computer, if you prefer).
The technique is now complete. Whenever you want to recreate that good feeling, watch the videos you created, launch those rockets of desire, and let the good feelings flow.
Repeat this for everything you want to manifest in your life. And, as Abe says, Have Fun With It! 😎
Other ways you can use the images saved in your Magical Creation Box are:
- Create your own Law of Attraction wallpaper for your computer and Smartphone.
- Add your favorite Law of Attraction quotes or affirmations to the images and save them as your Smartphone wallpaper.
- Create a Law of Attraction vision board with beautiful images that make you launch those good-feeling rockets of desire every time you look at it.
- 3 powerful mindset changes to start manifesting your dream life
- 10 emotional self-care practices for writers & creatives
- How to learn lucid dreaming for creativity & personal growth
- Become a successful person: 12 success habits of successful people
- Top success quotes & counterintuitive rules of success in life
- How to reclaim your personal power & live your life to the fullest
- How to improve brain power & keep your mind healthy