Free Qigong Sounding Practice With Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia
Learn a free Qigong sounding practice to balance the energy of your emotions and organs, and release difficult emotions with Taoist Grandmaster Mantak Chia.
For many years I have been a student of Qigong (although I need to practice it regularly) and Grandmaster Mantak Chia is the supreme teacher of Qigong. His Tao Garden retreat is one place I have been longing to visit.
According to Mantak Chia, the internationally celebrated master of inner alchemy and Qigong, the key to good health, longevity, and even abundance, is balancing the positive and negative energies that exist both within us and in nature.
In today’s world of dramatic change and uncertainty, it’s easy for our emotions to run high — and excessive negative (and positive) emotions can throw our energy (or Qi) out of balance, causing damage to one or more of our five major organs.
These imbalances can result in physical, mental, and spiritual dis-ease. One of the most effective ways of balancing the energy of your emotions and, in turn, your organs, is through the simple practices and movements of Qigong.
Ideally, if we can achieve balance — internally and with the natural world — our body, our life, and all of our existence would flow in harmony. And, thanks to the internet and the Shift Network, you and I now have access to his Qigong teachings online!
On Wednesday, November 3, 2021, Grandmaster Mantak Chia will introduce you to the principles of Taoist internal practice and guide you through a process to release difficult emotions.
In this free event with Grandmaster Mantak Chia, you’ll discover a Qigong sounding practice to release negative energy and receive wellness. You’ll learn how to align with the ancient principles of the Tao to ignite emotional wisdom and balance your 5 major organs.
You’ll discover the “Inner Smile,” one of the most well-known Taoist inner alchemy practices, in which you’ll smile inwardly to your heart, activating the energy of loving-kindness…
And through the practice of the Six Healing Sounds, dating back thousands of years, you can let go of worry from the spleen, anger from the liver, fear from the kidneys, and impatience and hatred from the heart.
In this free video event with Grandmaster Mantak Chia, you’ll discover how to balance positive and negative emotions so you can live with optimal health, happiness, and vitality.
You can register here to discover a Qigong Sounding Practice with Grandmaster Mantak Chia to release negative energy, receive wellness and joy, and align with the ancient principles of the Tao to ignite emotional wisdom and balance your 5 major organs.
During this 60-minute online event, you’ll:
- Discover the basis of Taoist inner alchemy — including the energetic role of the 5 major organs, and the emotions and elements associated with them
- Explore the Taoist principle of emotional wisdom — how to bring both negative and positive emotions into balance and keep your organs working smoothly together
- Experience the power of the Inner Smile — a simple Qigong practice to bring you into balance and happiness, both emotionally and physically
- Learn about the Six Healing Sounds and be guided in a sounding practice to release grief and sadness from your lungs, and receive courage and righteousness in return
- Understand how, when you change from within, you radiate positive energy that affects the people around you — activating their organic balancing process.