What is Non-Violent Communication (NVC)? Learn Nonviolent Communication for couples with this free NVC training with Dr Marshall Rosenberg.
Created by Dr Marshall Rosenberg, Non-Violent Communication (NVC) is a way out of seemingly unresolvable conflicts where everyone leaves with a sense of fulfilment and with their self-respect intact.
Would you like to live more peacefully with yourself and with the people around you? Do you struggle to resolve conflict without resorting to criticism and judgment? This is the path of Non-Violent Communication.
Now you can learn the art of Non-Violent Communication directly from the creator and founder of Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Dr Marshall Rosenberg, the psychologist who pioneered the development of the process of Non-Violent Communication.
His teachings are a result of the 40 years that he spent helping people resolve conflicts in their families, schools, businesses, and governments, as well as the racial conflict he witnessed in his early years and in the 1960s.
Starting out as a psychologist, he became better known as a peacemaker as he spread the concept of Nonviolent Communication to different countries across the world.
We are dangerous when we are not conscious of our responsibility for how we behave, think, and feel. ~ Marshall B. Rosenberg
This Free Training with Dr Marshall Rosenberg is part of the Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course that will show you how to resolve even the deepest conflicts in couples, families, workplaces and communities.
Now, for the first time, you can get access to this special free NVC training to learn nonviolent communication for beginners and understand:
- How positive use of language can transform your relationships.
- How to recognize and honour “what’s alive” in everyone, including yourself.
- Examples of how Nonviolent Communication helped resolve conflicts in relationships, in the workplace, in parenting, and during the most difficult times in life.
- How to forgive yourself and treat yourself with kindness.
- How to understand and recognize the underlying needs that are unmet in everyone.
You’ll hear powerful stories of conflict resolution through Nonviolent Communication — from couples with relationship issues to warring countries.
The Non-Violent Communication Online Training Course
Differences arise in any relationship you have, whether at home or at work. There are times when we find ourselves resorting to criticism, insult, and blame when trying to resolve conflicts, which only leaves everyone hurting, angry, or depressed.
Dr Marshall Rosenberg’s Only Online Training Course on Non-Violent Communication will show you how to resolve your deepest conflicts within yourself and with others through the power of empathy.
By joining the Nonviolent Communication Online Training Course, you can finally transform yourself and difficult situations positively by learning how to focus more on treating people with more profound respect.
The nine sessions included in the Non-Violent Communication Online Training Course take you through a profound and insightful journey that transforms you from within so that you can connect with people with more compassion and empathy.
Here is a brief overview of the Non-Violent Communication Online Training Course:
- Session One: Origins of Non-violent Communication
- Session Two: Applying NVC within Ourselves
- Session Three: A Radically Different Kind of Honesty
- Session Four: Empathically Connecting with Others
- Session Five: Meeting Our Needs in Intimate Relationships
- Session Six: Experiencing and Exercising Authority
- Session Seven: Healing, Mediation, and Reconciliation
- Session Eight: How NVC Supports Social Change
- Session Nine: Living Compassionately with Celebration and Gratitude